With the increasing affordability of mobiles and smartphones – and the increasing speed and accessibility of the Internet – developers across the industry are working on better solutions for ‘on-the-go’ learners. Newer technologies like HTML5 are also supporting the growing need for mobile-compatible e-learning content. For the new-age learners, mobile learning is truly becoming the learning platform of choice.
G-Cube has the experience and capability to create e-learning courses that are customized for mobile device interfaces and mobile operating systems. We can develop mobile-compatible solutions from scratch. We can also convert your existing e-learning content to mobile-compatible courses.
We have a dedicated team that continuously keeps at par with the latest developments in the rapidly evolving mobile technology. Our team is capable of developing m-learning content for various mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. We also have the expertise to develop content for different operating systems – Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows.
The G-Cube Advantage
- We have expertise in creating HTML5-based custom m-learning content.
- We also have experience in creating m-learning content using Authoring Tools like GOMO, etc.
- We have developed Interactive Learning Applications for the mobile platform.
- We have also developed other interactive m-learning solutions, including Mobile Learning Videos, Games for Edutainment, and Mobile Compatible Quizzes and Survey.
- We also have experience in converting existing content to mobile-compatible learning solutions.
- Keeping at par with the latest technology, we have also developed mobile content using responsive web design, which renders content across all mobile devices and suitably realigns it as per the specifications of the device. This ensures a uniform learning experience across a varied range of mobile devices.
Please e-mail to us at email@example.com with your requirements.One of our representatives will contact you to understand your e-Learning needs and share with you our solutions, case studies, work samples & tentative costs.