G-Cube, an MRCC Group Company, is coming up with a webinar on ‘Why and How to Link Learning with Performance: The Next Disruption After LXP’. The webinar will be organized on 13 Oct, 2022 in collaboration with eLearning Industry.
The goal of training and learning is performance. One of the biggest challenges that organizations face is understanding the impact of training on individual and group performance. The traditional training and performance plans that are conducted annually or bi-annually are not very effective because, by the time they are implemented, the organization has already suffered the brunt of poor employee performance.
However, the current advancements in software technology are transforming how organizations explore performance data and take decisions based on accurate and up-to-date data. In this webinar by G-Cube, Sayan Guha, the brain behind the Learning Performance Platform (LPP), will speak about the integration of learning and performance and how it can help organizations thrive despite the various challenges.
Here are some of the key areas that the webinar will focus on:
- How performance-based learning is the key to sustainable growth
- What performance metrics matter and where to get them
- How to integrate performance tech with learning tech
- How to decide the success of your learning material
- How to eliminate useless initiatives—even if they look fancy
- Case studies from Fortune 500 companies
Save your spot today: Why & How to Link Learning with Performance – eLearning Industry on 13th Oct, 2022 at 11:00 am EST.