While choosing amongst the best LMS platforms, organizations focus on keeping their employees abreast of industry compliances, onboarding training, sales enablement, and more. In today’s digital world, organizations are continuously on the hunt to stay ahead of the curve, and performance support and seamless experience are incredible aspects to consider. Online learning platforms catalyze the delivery of personalized training experience that boosts overall engagement, workforce competency, and business performance.
Be it automobile, pharmaceutical, retail, or any other sector, LMSs that support performance-centric and experience-driven solutions are considered as the best LMS platforms. With the intent to deliver learning at the point of need, the scope of new-age online learning platforms is evolving. Modern corporates are implementing Learning and Performance Platforms (LPP) as well as Learning Experience Platforms (LXP) to cater to the pertinent needs. Both these platforms support a gamut of features and benefits that aid in boosting competency-gaps, improving sales, and increasing overall ROIs. Let us put a spotlight on their features and benefits in detail:
The powerful LPP delivers KPI-led learning solutions by analyzing the performance-gaps and collating KPI scores. Other features include-
- The LPP seamlessly integrates with other enterprise systems such as ERP, CRM, and others to fetch relevant data about every employee. Based on the data analysis, the software creates the performance metrics and collates the KPI scores for individuals.
- The system then analyzes the KPI data to understand the need-gaps and accordingly assign tailored training content to close those gaps and boost performance levels.
- The LPP also supports a Rule Engine to create a set of rules based on individual progress and skill-gap analysis.
- Ultimately, the LPP aligns the right kind of content to the right audiences, thereby catering to the pertinent training goals- induction, product training, soft skills, compliance, and more.
On the other hand, the new-age LXP plays a significant role in assigning relevant training as per the diverse job roles, trends, KRAs, and other attributes.
- LXP is reckoned as the best LMS platforms when it comes to delivering a seamless user experience to the targeted audience.
- The robust platform supports a Suggestion Engine to tag the relevant content that aligns with specific job roles and skills.
- Based on content tagging, it becomes easier for the system to search and filter the most relevant content for individuals. For instance, a sales executive may have strong communication skills, but lack in updated product knowledge.
- The LXP adopts an analytics-driven approach to assess individual behavior based on their job roles and other learning preferences.
- It also supports the social collaboration feature that motivates employees to share new ideas and seek expert advice through polls, surveys, and forums.
With technological innovation and evolving training needs, the current landscape of LPP and LXP is now too big to be ignored by any organization. While LPP focuses on improving performance, the LXP contributes towards more of a Netflix-like experience, which makes content easy to search and personalized. Today, organizations aim to deliver innovative eLearning solutions that aid their employees to grow and succeed and, in turn, help businesses stay ahead of the curve. Are you looking for the best LMS platforms that can prove as a smart choice for effective corporate training? Then, it would be best if you chose G-Cube LPP and LXP that serves as a viable solution to increase training ROIs, boost employee retention, and accelerate business performance. Want to know more about the product features? Then, you can write to us at in**@gc**********.net.