MRCC Group has a history of delivering high-level human performance solutions across industries. The group is pleased to announce that seven of our solutions have been awarded Brandon Hall Human Capital Management Awards 2022.
MRCC family represents a treasure trove of talent, and the release of the winners of the Brandon Hall Awards 2022 unsurprisingly has both companies winning multiple medals from a variety of projects.
The winning projects include:
- Pipeline Infrastructure and MRCC earned an award for best advance in custom content.
- L&T Financial and MRCC earned an award for best use of video learning.
- Pipeline Infrastructure and MRCC earned an award for best new hire onboarding.
- Human Rights and Sustainability Training at Bayer by Bayer AG and G-Cube earned an award for best advance in custom content.
- A Day in the Life of the CMO of the Blue Sail Insurance Company by Empro Insurance and G-Cube earned an award for best customer training program.
- The Baxter PD Academy SEA by Baxter International and G-Cube earned an award for the best use of blended learning.
- The Alliance Track Selling Institute by Alliance Laundry Systems and G-Cube earned an award for best program for sales performance.
Deepanshu Tiwari, COO of the MRCC group, said “We are pleased and would applaud the hard work and team effort that is put on display here. It would never have been possible without our clients’ unrelenting belief in our team to achieve the desired outcome. MRCC group is working with our partners in creating an ecosystem that enables change for growth by bringing the Human factor back into Human Capital Management. Awards like such enhance our commitment to further excel as a global performance solutions provider. We would look forward to many such accolades to our exceptionally talented content solutions and technologies team.”
About MRCC Group:
MRCC is an IT solutions company headquartered in Billerica, USA. Founded in 1996, MRCC offers a vast suite of solutions including human performance solutions, learning solutions, Edtech solutions. Digital Solutions and IT staffing. G-Cube is MRCC’s professional learning solutions arm headquartered in New Delhi, India. Founded in 2000, G-Cube is well-known for its learning solutions as well as its array of bespoke learning content solutions.
To learn more about us visit: MRCC Group
About Brandon Hall Group:
Brandon Hall Group operates the largest and longest running awards program in Human Capital Management. As an independent HCM research and analyst firm they conduct studies in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and HR/Workforce Management. These benchmark studies help organizations by providing strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results
“Excellence Award winners distinguish themselves through their growing understanding that all the functions of HCM are integrated and must work together to move businesses forward,” said Brandon Hall Group Chief Operating Officer Rachel Cooke, leader of the HCM Excellence Awards program.
To view the list of winners, visit: https://excellenceawards.brandonhall.com/winners/