Beyond courses, strategy, and technology, the overall impact of training is as significant as the learner experience. Even if the modern workforce uses the latest tools, training cannot be impactful if the user experience does not facilitate a personalized learning journey. Therefore, organizations deploy robust LMS systems to deliver experience-driven learning to engage employees and boost performance levels.
Significant Aspects for an Effective Learner Experience
In today’s digital era, the most crucial aspect for enterprises is to deliver relevant information to the intended audiences through technology. There are several aspects of best learning management systems essential for boosting learner engagement, knowledge retention, training ROI, and overall uptake. These include:
To ensure continuous learning delivery, organizations provide training content across personalized mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Consequently, learners can undergo training, even while traveling due to different work schedules. Today, mobile devices and wearables play a significant role in providing self-paced learning. So, millennial workforce prefers learning on their bespoke mobile devices to seek knowledge on their fingertips and facilitate learner experience.
Organizations need to deploy the best LMS systems which enable learners to undergo training anytime and anywhere at the point of need. By allowing learners to access information quickly leads to better connectivity, improved learner engagement, and seamless user experience.
Unlike classroom training, which delivers lengthy training modules, microlearning provides content as short bursts of relevant information. The easy-to-access and quick-to-digest bite-sized content ensure a seamless learner experience. As the millennial workforce have short attention spans, they prefer accessing content bites in the form of games, quizzes, and videos, rather than boring textual lessons.
Games in e-learning are effective for corporate training where employees are rewarded with badges and scores to attain training goals. Gamification is an engaging approach as different challenges at different levels enhance the overall participation and motivation levels. Various game mechanics perfectly fit the tailored learning needs, thereby reinforcing the entire user experience.
Learning Experience Platform: Benefits at a Glance
To ensure the delivery of seamless user experience, enterprises implement learning experience platforms (LXP). The platform aligns learning to personalized attributes (KRAs, skills, job roles, learning habits, etc.). The robust LXP supports a gamut of benefits, which include:
- The modern platform collates relevant information from different sources, both internal, external, and custom sources such as Wikipedia, YouTube, and more.
- The robust LXP supports a gamut of benefits, which include:The modern platform collates relevant information from different sources, both internal, external, and custom sources such as Wikipedia, YouTube, and more.
- The LMS system also curates the training content from sources such as Udemy, edX, OpenSesame, YouTube, Coursera, and more.
- The platform also integrates with other enterprise systems such as HRMS, ERP, CRM, and others. Then, the platform identifies the skills-gaps as well as the personalized courses to close those gaps. Consequently, LXP ensures an effective learning experience by catering to pertinent needs, preferences, and behaviors.
- The LXP delivers social learning experience by enabling learners to share new ideas and seek expert advice through discussion forums, notifications, announcements, and more.
With the shifting focus towards delivering technology-aided learning, the scope of utilizing experience-aligned LMS systems is increasing. Ultimately, the platform aligns the right kind of knowledge based on pertinent needs and preferences. G-Cube is offering a complete learning suite of LMS, LXP, and LPP (Learning Performance Platform). The aim is to deliver preference-based learning, which enhances the user experience, learner performance, training ROI, and more significant impact. To know more, you can write to us to in**@gc**********.net.