Corporate training is a significant aspect of workforce development, as well as the growth of the organization. In today’s fast-paced world, the modern learning management system in India is transforming the ways training is delivered to employees, partners, and customers. A learning management system (LMS) serves as a powerful platform to share courses, drive engagement, retention, facilitate instant feedback through assessments, and more. If you want to choose the best learning management system in India, then consider key LMS benefits such as content management, reporting, performance tracking, certifications, and more. Companies from varied industry verticals are leveraging the benefits of online LMSs to streamline the entire training process and attain competitive success.
Modern LMSs for Workforce Training: Top Features and Benefits
Enterprises choose the best learning management system in India and worldwide to boost overall workplace engagement, retention, and performance. The new-age LMS serves the following advantages:
● User management- Enrollment of learners with varied job profiles such as partners, suppliers, employees, franchisees, dealers, or customers. The LMS assigns relevant training courses based on diverse learning needs and preferences of all.
● Content management- The robust e learning management system supports the delivery of a variety of content, including videos, graphics, games, presentations, and more. Online LMSs provide courses that are managed by educators or administrators as well as courses that are automatically assigned to intended learners.
● Intuitive User Interface (UI)- The learner, trainer, manager, as well as admin robust LMS to fulfill their training requirements. An admin can personalize themes, fonts, as well as the language. An easy-to-navigate UI of the LMS aids learners to quickly login from their smart device to check progress report, performance status, and more while on the go.
● Assessment engine- The modern e learning system supportsassessment engine feature which enables the accessibility to a different set of questions as multiple-choice, true/false, matching, fill in the blanks, and more. The admin creates an assessment to analyze the overall performance of learners during the training program.
● Certification- It is an essential feature for organizations which need to comply with industry regulations. Modern LMS tracks individual performance and based on that automatically issues a certificate to boost learners’ knowledge competency and skills.
● KPI-linked learning –KPI-linked learning is a vital feature of learning management systems in India. The LMS integrates with Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Sales Management Systems, Dealer Management System, and others to consistently fetch employee data. Based on this data, the LMS collates the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and then create performance metrics of each learner. Based on that, the LMS assigns relevant training courses that perfectly align with personalized learning needs and business goals.
Also, the top learning management system in India support other incredible features such as virtual classrooms, gamification, mobile apps, streaming video library, domain management, and more. If you are looking for a robust eLearning management system that delivers an unparalleled user experience, then G-Cube LMS is no exception. With the support of a broad spectrum of advanced features, our proprietary G-Cube LMS is also recognized in the prestigious Top 50 LMS Listing 2019 by Craig Weiss. To know more, you can write to [email protected].