In today’s competitive and continuously changing times, organizations cannot only depend on their internal employees for business growth. They also need support from their extended enterprise to expand business and reach their goals. The organizations are required to educate their partners and customers on their products or services to sell their offerings and maximize the revenue at a faster rate. Thus, the implementation of extended enterprise LMS becomes vital for any organization to train their external partners.
An extended enterprise learning management system is a platform that allows organizations to manage and deliver training to entities outside their business: customers, distributors, resellers, or partners. Organizations can easily provide training and support to their customers to form long-term relationships.
The goal is to impact measurable behavior change by giving customers and external employees a training program, for example about a product or service. The extended enterprise LMS can easily reach multiple audiences through the same platform and give them specialized training experience. The LMS provides an excellent opportunity for external teams to gain knowledge if they need to be certified to work for company’s product.
Before we discuss the exclusive benefits of extended enterprise LMS to partners and customers, let’s have a view of the holistic advantages of extended enterprise LMS.
- Cost benefits – Training cost reduces drastically with eLearning.
- Tracking management – Ease of tracking all the training needs of all your audiences.
- Reduction in error rate and risks – proper training improves communication, knowledge enhancement, and compliance to rules and regulations.
- Improvement in the business process – proper management of learning needs and feedback mechanism.
- Consistency – standardized content shared ensures consistent information delivered to customers.
Extended Enterprise LMS for Partners
The corporate sector organizations have many contractors and other external partners associated with them. They regularly need to complete the onboarding process and provide upskilling to their employees to smoothen the work process. To help this along, extended enterprise LMS offers a partner training enterprise model to achieve the above types of partners’ activity and requirements.
- The extended enterprise LMS enables onboarding of all external teams at a faster rate.
- Scattered sales teams are made knowledge ready with all details about products and services.
- Any new updates or changes are circulated with partners and other teams.
- The organization’s brand value is maintained as well trained staff handles customer support.
- The external team and partners get the opportunity to learn at the same time as the organization’s internal employees.
Extended Enterprise LMS for Customers
For organizations, training their customers is probably one of the most beneficial plans. Their customers may need support with learning about products and services. The extended enterprise LMS can quickly fill this gap by providing a platform that includes essential ‘How-To guides’ videos or demos about products and services. This strengthens the organization’s brand value and increases sales as customers easily familiarize themselves with new products. As per Glance, it takes 12 positive customer experiences to make up for one bad experience.
- Save money by reducing support queries. With the use of LMS, the customer would contact less over the calls and rather watch “how to” demo videos.
- Customers can easily provide feedback on products and services – thus talks about the areas for improvement.
- Educating customers can increase customer satisfaction and decrease the cost of customer support.
Extended Enterprise learning systems can be a helpful addition to your company’s current LMS by supporting external employees and customers to become more educated and provide excellent support while serving their customers. Extended enterprise LMS can help your company make money, save money, and accelerate your pace of business. The learning extended to partners has shown a trend with increase in revenue growth and customer retention. This also minimizes the risk of losing customers to competitors. However, training numerous people at the same time under a single training platform can sometimes be a tedious task. That is the precise reason why organizations need to ensure the choice of corporate LMS they choose fits all their needs and is future-ready with the best technology!
G-Cube has worked with multiple organizations to build effective technology-based solutions and mobile & game-based learning platforms which provide organizations an environment to build a culture of continuous learning for their employees and external teams. Talk to our learning consultant to know more about how an extended enterprise LMS can create a learning-first environment for your organization to achieve business goals.