With technological advancement, organizations are investing in online training programs such as onboarding, compliance, sales enablement, and more. Today, corporate environment has become a complete maze of changing policies and regulations. Therefore, it is imperative to deploy modern learning management systems to deliver mandatory compliance eLearning solutions for every employee. The powerful online LMSs are compliant to the latest standards including AICC, SCORM, 21 Part 11, and others as per the diverse industry verticals and their specific requirements.
There are a plentiful of benefits of implementing online learning platforms to deliver compliance eLearning tailored to the needs of geographically spread workforce. Some of these are outlined as follows:
- Improved accessibility to personalized training content as per the needs and preferences of individuals. Moreover, the flexibility to access training courses across bespoke mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets enable employees to learn anytime and anywhere.
- The ease of creating a wide variety of online content and automatically assigning courses per the varied job roles, preferences, skills, and other attributes.
- Generating online reports to track individual performance, analyzing scores, progress status, courses completed, and more.
- Creating and updating compliance courses on employee safety, workplace ethics, and more.
- Sending automated mobile/email notifications to learners on upcoming training, certifications, and course expiration to ensure that employees are abreast of the latest company’s policies and regulations.
Choosing Varied Industry Compliances- SCORM, AICC, GDPR, and More
Modern e-learning platforms support technology-aided learning to boost employee engagement, knowledge retention, organizational performance, and overall ROI. Several types of industry standards that determine the overall effectiveness of training programs are listed below:
Traditionally, Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) was introduced to support a myriad of features including reusability, flexibility, and interoperability. With the ability to design, repurpose, and deliver relevant training content, modern LMSs boost overall learning experience, while reducing overall training costs associated with travel and infrastructure.
Modern training platforms that are General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant ensure optimal data security. The GDPR-compliant LMSs are deployed in FMCG, Software, and other regulated industries. These support key features such as data management, user authorization, information security, report generation, and more.
- Tin Can
The new-age LMSs also support the delivery of Tin Can compliant eLearning solutions with the help of Learning Record Stores (LRS). These impart a collaborative learning experience across social media platforms, both online and offline. As a result, the robust platforms support automated report generation, custom content creation, performance tracking, and more.
- Section 508
Employees that face hearing or visual disabilities can privileged to access training content through Section 508 compliant LMSs. With the incorporation of attractive animations, audios, and other interactivities, the LMS helps driving employee engagement, bridging skills-gaps, and improving overall uptake.
With increasing number of organizations expanding into new markets, there comes the need to deliver dynamic compliance eLearning solutions that meet ever-evolving industry needs. Today, workforce training is at the heart of changing behaviors to create a safe and ethical environment. Therefore, health & safety professional acquire innovative training solutions that are much more than merely meeting a legal objective.