As one of the largest and infinitely growing industries in the world, training within electrical and mechanical engineering industry is a strategic and tactile affair. Heavy equipment’ and advanced electrical and mechanical devices have multi-purpose training needs for diverse roles such as after sales, after sales support, services, engineering and customer care. Organizations in this space need to ensure that their employees have the requisite skills and knowledge to generate greater productivity at a faster rate than their competitors. Consequently, this helps to improve the overall product quality at competitive prices, boost in sales, and enhanced customer experience.
With large number of products being introduced in the market constantly, Applied Sciences and Technology training departments must train thousands of employees on the street about product features, USPs, and customer FAQS. Below are some of the challenges
- As the staff, associates and customers are globally dispersed, it leads to different language and cultural barriers.
- To maintain efficient product knowledge and ensure that every associate speaks the same language is another challenge.
- The need to deliver complex technical information in a short and concise format for employees with varied job roles and responsibilities.
- The ability for associates to learn, while experiencing the tools and products.
The design of the training program skilled in both comprehending technical content and communicating it to the trainees. A myriad of eLearning solutions offered by GCube include-
- Cost Consciousness: These training programs are aimed at training the corporate managers and supervisors to cut costs across the function.
- R&D Courses: These types of eLearning courses help the R&D teams to think innovatively and create new solutions.
- Professional Training : These training programs aim to educate sales personnel on new product features, benefits, as well as after sales on customer care, service requirement, and more.
- Core Technical Training : Such hard-core technical learning courses are typically created for educating on how to use an equipment or software programs.
- Games or Simulations: Simulation-based or gamified eLearning courses help to teach technical skills through experimental means.
- Safety Courses: Some of the safety courses that we have developed for this industry include Sales Management, Competition Awareness, Dealer Motivation, Product Program, etc.